Now that we are finally in December, the countdown to Christmas can really begin and I have teamed up with Eclectic Eccentricity to help to get you in that festive spirit. I love Eclectic Eccentricity's site and I have added this gorgeous cameo bracelet to my Christmas wishlist (hint, hint if you're reading Mark!) I am really excited about this giveaway, and it is super easy to enter...
To be in with a chance of winning this gorgeous stegosaurus necklace, all you have to do is like their Facebook page and Frills 'n' Spills on Facebook and comment on this post with what gets you into the Christmas spirit, with a way of contacting you, if you win. It really is as easy as that! The competition will close on Monday 12th December at 9.00 am and I will choose someone at random to win the necklace.
What gets you in the mood for Christmas?
Competition Rules of Entry
1) The winner of each competition will be drawn at random from all the correct entries received. Each blog will announce their winner on a day of their choosing, as advised at the start of the competition.
2) Only one entry per person per blog.
3) Offer is open in the U.K. only
4) No cash alternative available.
5) Prize is non returnable and non exchangeable.
6) Judges decision is final.
7) Entrants details will be used for the sole purpose of forwarding your prize should you win.
8) All queries regarding the competition should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org